Friday, May 7, 2010

Virtual Book Tour, Resolution 786, March 2010

I participated in an international virtual book tour this March. The tour focused on Resolution 786 and on my approach to writing. I had stops in Berlin, Germany; London, England; and Washington, D.C. This being my first virtual book tour, I didn’t quite know what to expect.

Guess what?

It was great!

Not only did I have the privilege of direct interactions with readers world-wide, but the depth, complexity, relevance and humor of the questions contributed to a number of compelling personal and literary revelations.

Interested in seeing the tour’s Q&As?

Visit Inna Selipanov’s blog, Onions and Tea, in Berlin, Germany;

Imran Ahmad’s blog, Not-quite-a-blog, in London, England;

and finally, Austin Camacho’s blog, Another Writer’s Life, in Washington, D.C.

Would I do another virtual book tour? Absolutely! Didn’t you see how much fun we had in the Q&A sessions above? A virtual book tour is a perfect vehicle through which to enjoy the benefits and revelations of a real-time, deep conversation with readers and literature enthusiasts the world over.

No comments:

Post a Comment